Thursday, November 1, 2012

What does social media do for kids and nutrition?

This post kicks off the November challenge for WEGO Health! The first question for the month is: 

What is your favorite thing about social media?

My favorite thing about social media would be the amazing reach that it has. I can link up to people all over the world that previously I never could have envisioned communicating with. 

I opened my first email account the summer after I graduated from college. I had moved to South America and needed an inexpensive way to communicate with my friends and family. That seems like ages away with the invention of Face Book, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest (what would we do without the eye candy of Pinterest!). Joining and being apart of social media has expanded my business and allows me to help my clients with their nutrition related needs. Parents can message me with private questions on facebook, I can ask colleagues how to deal with a difficult situation via LinkedIn and I can give out quick nutrition tips on twitter. 

Just in case you want to get in touch with a Nutrition Expert (aka Registered Dietitian) that helps adults and kids here are a few of my links....

"Like" my facebook page: ABCD Eat Right
Follow me on twitter: @ABCDEatRight1
or email me: Brandi@AbcdEatRight.com 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment