Smoothies are a quick way for us to get an easy breakfast or snack into the kids and parents on the run. The kids love to add whatever fruit they choose (frozen or fresh fruits), skim milk or soy milk, flax seed, chia seed and sometimes peanut butter.
Today we added kale to give it an extra boost of antioxidants.
It's not too late to enter the Kids in the Kitchen contest!
It's just 5 easy steps to submit your healthy kid friendly recipe for fun prizes!
1. "Like" ABCD Eat Right's FB page
2. Choose a recipe for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks
3. Take a picture of your creation
4. Post it on ABCD Eat Right's FB page
5. Enter as many times as you would like during the week of June 24-29!
Have fun! Eat healthy!