Sunday, August 14, 2011

Healthy Kids Health Fair

This weekend I had a chance to spread my nutrition message at a Young Child's Healthy Fair in Boynton Beach, Florida. I met companies that helped mom's get fit, get beautiful, support cancer patients, and provide ways to keep kids moving. I loved the chemistry that the fair had and most importantly the messages that I received from moms and the community... the importance of nutrition in every one's life.

Sometimes there is a stigma that is associated with nutrition and kids and it is important that as a community we work together to help each other out. Nutrition and healthy habits encompass a series of steps and achieving optimal nutrition does not happen overnight.

It is nice to see these community events and know that there is hope out there for our future generations!

No comments:

Post a Comment