Friday, September 16, 2011

ABCD Eat Right's 1st Anniversary!

This week was an exciting week for me and my company ABCD Eat Right. It was a year ago that I started the weekly newsletter. I have learned a lot about providing parents and schools with important information concerning nutrition for kids. I have received tons of amazing feedback from subscribers and look forward to many more years of providing nutrition information for kids. Having a newsletter is not just about releasing information its about providing a valuable resource for parents that they can utilize in their daily lives. I appreciate the suggestions on topics and have learned more about what parents and schools want and need.

I started ABCD Eat Right in order to help future generations understand where food comes from, what to eat, and how to eat the right foods. My goal is to be a fighting force in the battle against childhood obesity.



If you have any questions or thoughts on future topics, let me know and I will discuss it in upcoming newsletters.

Looking forward to another year!

Salud!
Brandi Thompson RD, LD/N

No comments:

Post a Comment