Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Time Capsule for 2112- Will kids be healthier then?

Today I start a blogging challenge with www.WEGOHealth.com as a health activist! Pretty exciting things are happening at ABCD Eat Right this year and taking this blogging challenge will be a step in another fun direction. Today's challenge is to set up a time capsule to be opened in the year 2112. So to my future great-great-grandchildren ( I hope to have someday) I leave you with a photo image summary of 2012's National Nutrition Month from my company ABCD Eat Right. My personal challenge was to motivate parents this month to get their children's plate in shape and to learn about healthy snacks that every child would eat and love.

How many healthy snacks can you find in each picture below?


Captain Crunchy!


Rainbow of Color


Quick and healthy (store bought) snacks


Can fat be healthy? Sure! As long as you avoid Saturated and trans fats and choose foods that are rich in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fat and omega-3 fatty acids.



P.S. Enjoy the photos! The photos were also taken by my husband Kel Thompson from America's Production Company.

Sign up for our free weekly e-newsletter at www.ABCDEatRight.com or "like" us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment