Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 15- Writing Style

What is your writing style?
I never really considered writing my strongest qualities in school but I do really like to do it. When I started this blog last summer I started it as another outlet to educate the population. I wanted it to instigate conversation and promote healthy ideas for all parents to use. My blog is random at times in hopes that I will hit something of interest for the readers. When I write I usually sit at my desk which is located near the kitchen. The best times for me to write is during our daughters naps or when both kids have gone to bed at night. I usually don't have a planned out format and sometimes the topics come to me right before I sit down to write.
My hope is that even though I may not be the strongest communicator, I am still able to educate my readers about something interesting and pertinent.

No comments:

Post a Comment