On the 8th day of Christmas my
Registered Dietitian recommended to me...
Breakfast is proclaimed to be the most important meal of the day. Breakfast has been linked to improving concentration levels, behavior and overall mood. Think quick...think unrefined and therefore think healthy holiday daily kick off!
Sticking with our unrefined theme here are a few of the top breakfast ideas:
1. Whole grains like oatmeal with raisins
2. Eggs (hard boiled, poached, scrambled or fried in coconut oil)
3. Fruit, nut butter,Chia seed and fat free milk smoothie
4. Bananas and peanut butter
5. Yogurt parfaits with granola and fruit
Have a great holiday and don't forget to eat
breakfast to start your day off right!
FACEBOOK: DIETITIAN'S HUSBAND UNREFINED & ABCD Eat Right